Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Diet Plan

So my lovely followers this is my diet for the next week...

FOOD

Unlimited foods:
Apples
Carrots
Oats
Coffee
Diet Cordial (5 cals a glass)

Limited Foods:
Milk - 1 cup per day max
Tuna - 1 can per day max

RULES

I will only consume the foods listed above unless in a social situation that calls for me to deviate from the plan. Whatever happens i will not go over 1000 cal in a day.
I will do a liquid fast for at least one day out of the next week.
I will take all my pills everyday
I will do at least 30 mins of exercise per day.
I will complete at least 2 items from my list of activities each day. See below. All activities must be done at least once by the end of the week.

ACTIVITIES

  • Clean bedroom
  • Do washing
  • Go to the gym
  • Do 50 sit ups
  • Do 30 push ups
  • Read a book
  • Take some photos
  • Find new band/artist that you like
  • Give someone a compliment
  • Put new low cal recipe on blog
  • Learn something new and post it on blog
  • Add photos to album
  • Send entry forms to universities
  • Make a friend a gift and give it to them

This diet will comence at 12am tomorrow. Wish me luck coz ill most likely need it. Stay beautiful. xo




8 comments:

  1. Good luck, chica. You can do it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, lovely! You'll do very well.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great plan - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome plan beautyy !
    You can do it, you'll do great.
    Good luck :) xo <3
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck it sounds fun...is it ok if i kinda steel your idea? i love the idea of a list of things to do

    lot of love and support S

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, i follow it :)
    http://gairahlove.blogspot.com/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete