Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Love...

All the people that comment on my posts. you make me feel so much better. thank you. xo
Also i love my brothers. Sean (11) just won his Tournament of Minds state final and now he gets to go to Darwin for the national competition. What a little genious. Its obvious he takes after me :P
and James (14) for embracing his sillyness and joining me to draw funny faces on all the eggs. yep we are that cool.
anyway tomorrow i have my first session with my new personal trainer. ive somehow hurt my shoulder so i hope it goes ok.
sending love to all of my followers. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the personal trainer, wish I could get one but money wise I can't right now. Hope your shoulder feels better && lots of lovee back to you beautyy !! xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, dear!
    Haha, you definitely do have cool brothers! Mine hardly talk to me. -_-
    Hope your shoulder gets better, and have fun with the trainer! Let us know how it goes for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete