Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Last Time...

i ever purge WILL be today! im so sick of it. after having a mass b/p the other day (see older posts) i got it in my head that i could eat mc donalds today and just throw it up. NO NO NO! i have to stop. ok so it wasnt actually my plan to go to McD's i went to see my friend and he wanted lunch there. i just cant say no to friends. so i got a cheeseburger meal and purged it all. after i came out of the toilet my friend was like "why is your face all red?" and i was like "idk... im gonna get a bottle of water." does he know? i hope not.
Purging is BAD. It makes me feel horrible. It hurts my throat. It rots my teeth. It gives me stomach ulcers, and i dont need another one of them. So i must stop. From now on if i binge the only way i will purge is through exercise or reducing my intake of food the next day. If i am going to be an idiot and eat too much junk im going to have to deal with it. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. good for you hun - i know you can do it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I know that you can definitely do it! You are way to good to purge.

    ReplyDelete