Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Low Cal Recipes

So coz i was bored i added another page to my blog. It contains recipes that i think are value for calories... meaning they fill you up and provide lots of nutrients for low calories. Ive only put up two recipes so far but there will be more coming tomorrow and futher down the track. Also these are recipes i make myself and weigh out the ingredients (yes im a nut) so the calories should be right. i find all my numbers on calorieking.com.au so if its wrong i can blame them :P
anyways check it out and tell me what you think. xoxo
p.s. thanx to everyone who comments my posts. your support means so much to me :)

4 comments:

  1. I'maaa checkinnnn ittt outttt. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy :)
    thnx for the comment, unfortunately they don't let people my age in on scholarship :(
    i'm 14 which is apprently far too late.
    I have an account on mydiary.com will all my low cal recipes.
    im on the abc diet so hopefully it'll help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I'm gonna check it out. Sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! thankss lovee xo

    ReplyDelete