Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stomach Ulcer... Again :(

I know i have one coz i know the feeling. Pain, and when you drink water even more pain. Grr.
Im going to try and eat normally (1200 cals) until Sunday. Im doing this because... im getting sick, i just want to binge all the time and it might help this stomach ulcer.
Also i swear my new personal trainer is killing me slowly. He is so much better than the old one. My legs, arms and lats are so sore! which is a good thing, but kinda bad when its hard to move. My muscles are so hard, im scared he is trying to turn me into a body builder which is not the body shape i am after. Also fitballs = the most embarrasing thing to work with especially when you dont have any balance. Naww i love the gym.

8 comments:

  1. oh god that sucks about the stomach thing, i hope you get better soon. your in my thoughts

    love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it hurts you know it's working! sorry about the ulcer - get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hope it goes away soon! Make sure you look after yourself, babe.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon beauty!!!
    xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon! My sis had an ulcer, so I know much it sucks. :-* Go to the doc if it gets worse!!

    And yay for the personal trainer! I'd love one of those, but for now I have to make do with the treadmill and the men of Oz...

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I suck at those balance balls, I look like a turtle stuck on my shell tryin to flip over or something lmao. sorry bout the ulcer sweetie.. hope it heals! xoxoxo
    proud that you're working out though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Blog!
    I follow you!
    Please, read mine, it's in spanish but you can translate it (maybe not well but...hope you like it! and if you do, follow me please:)
    oh, and get better soon^^

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete