Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Day

today the scales gave me a nice suprise. i lost 2kg :)
Which makes me think. 1. the scales are broken or 2. that purging works.
I went to the gym to find i have now lost another personal trainer. Its really pissing me off that they all leave... maybe there is something wrong with the gym. As soon as i use up all the sessions on my contract i am going to find a new gym to use. i really want my own home gym but that is way to expensive, and i dont have anywhere to put all the equipment.
Anyway i would write more but im extremely tired so i will leave it to tomorrow. xo

7 comments:

  1. I miss the gym!
    Exams are horrid. They take up all your time and energy. I disapprove.
    Ha.
    keep well darling! And congratulations on your loss :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry the trainers keep leaving

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really sucks, which gym are you at?? congrats on losing 2kgs wooop, purging does work but careful xo
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo for the loss! what an excellent surprise :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah I'm the same, every time I have a big loss I think the scales must be broken. I have a home gym, I should really use it more... I think I would rather have a personal trainer though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw sorry about the gym, but it's always good to try new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. scales... god i hate them no matter what they are evil. i would love a home gym too...but there is this paper called money..and its hard to get heaps of it.

    ReplyDelete