Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Babies

So i was going to put up before and now pics but my camera battery just went flat so the now pics are non existent. Instead i will show u guys my babies... This is Lamby, my goat, when she was a baby. I had to feed her a bottle 4 times a day and she loved to jump onto the window sill. We had to send her to a farm coz the garden wasnt big enough.This is smudge. We got him when i was in the worst stage of my ED. He always looks good and walks around like his shit dont stink, so i call him metro or gay cat.
Smudge loves food and dribbles when he purrs.
I have another kitty called Charm but she doesnt like having her photo taken. We got Charm from a shelter because her owner had commited suicide. I dont know if that has anything to do with it but she is a bit screwed up in the head. She is scared of almost everything (especially shoes), and to hold her you have to let her come to you.



7 comments:

  1. aww what cute little babies! i totally want a goat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute. Thanks for sharing!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. those animals are the cutest! your cat is especially handsome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmylord, they are so adorable! :]
    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that so sad about charm... well I know charm will get good lovin with you :)
    BTW your goat is probably the most rad fucking pet! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous that you had a baby goat... and that cat is gorgeous. ♡

    ReplyDelete