Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Rice

http://www.freerice.com/
I dont know if any of you have heard of this site before... i hadnt until today. You basically answer questions and for every correct answer they donate rice to starving people in underdeveloped countries. It was in a post on PT today and i just think it is totally awesome.
Then i thought i should tell my wonderful followers incase they didnt know. that lead to me thinking not only is this great for the world but also a great distraction for us. I thought we could start a group on freerice and get as much rice as we can. So this is my profile on there...
http://www.freerice.com/users/acka11
Add me as a friend. If i get over 5 friends i will make a group.
I will totally love you forever if you do this. Xo

5 comments:

  1. I read about this site in a magazine about a year ago, how amazing is it!?! It's really such a fantastic thing to do. I get addicted :P
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's so cool! i'll check out the site now :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah I love that site :) I used to go on it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot about that site! :o
    Thanks for the reminder :].

    Hope you've been well xx

    ReplyDelete