Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gift Ideas?

I binged today :(
I think im going crazy. Im somewhat scared to go outside. I dont want to see or talk to people. yet at the same time i want someone to hold me and just understand. tell me eveything is going to be alright. Life doesnt work like that though. I just have to keep pushing through.
A lot of my friends just seem too immature at the moment. I just seem so lonely because im not in a good position to find new ones outside the internet arena presently.
Christmas is coming up... im trying to think of good presents to give the family. I dont like Christmas by the way. I dont see the point of it as i am not at all religious, i would rather give presents on my own accord not because i have to and it stresses everyone out. Especially me as i like my gifts to be unique or tailored to the recipiant.
I thought i would give passionfruit vines to my parents. a female for mummy and a male for daddy and then the vines could germinate and have passionfruit babies.... for me to eat :P
Its harder to think of gifts for my sis and 2 brothers. Sure chocolate and playstation games would do but... anyone could get them that. Im thinking some kind of pets... but i am sure to get in trouble for that and get asked to take them back.

And then there is grandma. I already got her a colouring book called "I Love My Grandma" for her birthday so she could colour it in. Now im out of ideas. Do you lovelies have any suggestions? My sis is 18, bros are 12 and 15, and grandma is old... obviously.What do you want for Xmas? Dont say anything obvious like "to lose 50lbs" coz we want that all the time. something realistic.

Much Love. Xo

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I just started reading your blog and am loving it :) I'm 17 and I live in melbourne too.
    Stay strong
    xx
    ps your gift ideas are so unique! love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i don't have any experience at all giving gifts to boys coz i don't have any brothers! maybe a gift certificate to a game arcade?? to their fave restaurant? your sister might like a pedi/mani, or a massage....
    i used to get play/concert tickets for my grandma. they can be expensive though - depends how much you want to spend!
    good luck with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i usally just give my siblings money or gift card for they can get what they want

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Hugs' sorry about the binge lovey, keep pushing through. I know just how you feel with the whole wanting someone to hold you problem.
    As for the Christmas gifts, I'm stumped :[. Hopefully something pops in mind!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to start thinking about xmas presents too...but right now I have zero ideas, sorry.
    Idk what I want for xmas, I´m not very picky so anything will do hehe
    You´ll think of great gifts, don´t worry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I would stick with the elephant! Jk. Try asking the head of your house if it's to get a pet?? You can never go wrong with a fish! No fur! They just sit in a bowl and look pretty all day :P
    I think that we all know how you're feeling, we just want someone who understands, but can't a real person who gets it. Things will change :) And if they don't, you always have us! *hugz*
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh, i never know what to get. especially for my dad, he never wants anything. i have a lot of ideas for my h, but they are all way too expensive...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha that pic made me laugh!! I'd love an elephant for Christmas.

    I'm making everyone presents this year, 'cause I'm super poor. Hopefully it'll be easier than stressing about what to buy everyone. :/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. i made presents last year, i made a scrapbook for my boyfriend and he loved it... but i'm not sure what to get him this year... i'm thinking along the lines of rugby tickets. my sis is easy, make up of some sort, but my parents are hard. however, i know i am the most difficult person i know to buy for lol!!

    ReplyDelete