Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ive Restled With Angels All My Life... Its Always The Halos And The Wings That Keep You Blind

So today i woke up with an answer to why i have been feeling so crap and eating everything in sight.
This has been made worse by the fact i have skipped taking my happy pills for 3 days and my brain is rebelling. So yeh im sorry for all the annoying and emotional posts blabbing on about randomness.
But seriously my intake over the past few days has been atrocious. I really need to get a move on dropping these pounds. i have been the same weight for the past 3 months. its horrible. sure i havnt gained but if i had tried harder i could have lost at least another 10kg by now.
Anyways i cant really think of much to say right now so you guys can ask me questions. Anything you want to ask just go for it. if you think of something and arent going to write it coz you think its rude... i dont care! do it. i love you all very much. every one of my followers is an inspiration to me. xo

6 comments:

  1. Your comics make my day....Hmmm question: Favorite musical artist? I need some more music to listen to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, I'm frustrated with myself & weight too.
    And your picture is a work of art, seriously. They always are. I freaking love them.
    You make me giggle, :)
    I hope you feel better soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha this i so funny, but really skipping meds always fucks with me so! be careful, and i love your post they are always fun to read

    lots of love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel darling! I've been the same weight for about 2 months and I keep thinking oh my god, I could be weighing so much less right now.. I feel like I've been wasting time. But not anymore! We'll put it down as a small break. So now we've got to get back into in again. What do you say lovely? Let's lose those kgs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know I'm not the only one. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha. That picture is hilarious!
    And yes, I can totally identify!
    <3

    ReplyDelete