Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mission: Purge

Thats right im on a mission to purge. I just cant take it anymore! I ate last night and all that came up was acid... no food. I am well aware this could end in the tragedy of massive amounts of food stuck inside me but i just cannot not try. Purging is my thing... i cant stand to lose it. Im going insane! Even considered cutting last night for the first time in years. I didnt coz im a good girl, but man it was tempting, i need a release! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry! I know almost exactly how you feel! Try something artistic like writting or drawing, or painting etc. Maybe even a sport or just dancing in the comfort of your room to some music <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ]= I know that feeling =\ I'm so sorry love ]=

    ReplyDelete
  3. imsorry hun but i know the feeling when u just need to purge when the urge is to much
    im glad taht u ddint cut though thats amzing
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete