Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Gingerbread House Of Doom!

In light of Mich's love of Christmas. I have decided to give you all a little taste of why i hate christmas. Via cartoon. What is depicted is not the only reason Christmas and i dont get along. It just pops up with: religious views, fighting familys and lack of money...
Oh and in case you are wondering why my font is suddenly different and underlined, i have no idea. It is pissing me off enourmously! What ever i press it wont change. Grr.










6 comments:

  1. hahaha this is awesome, the cartoons are A-MAZ-ING! I hate christmas too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha what a perfect post to wake up to! I love Christmas....but hate xmas. All the fuss over presents and food food food. Like Jesus had truckloads of food pffft.
    I'll probably have to work Christmas Eve cuz all work sees is xmas eve..time of $$$

    Love your cartoons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL. Funny--I do the same thing to gingerbread houses. Except everything ends up getting hurled out into the backyard with a tremendous amount of force, and sometimes involving fire and accelerants. Me + arts and crafts = bad idea. People with murderous tempers should stay away from such things, I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha great cartoon!
    I could never do a gingerbread house, I don´t like cooking and cooking doesn´t like me.
    I love/hate xmas too

    ReplyDelete