Thursday, December 9, 2010

Screw You MK!

Ok so i just stumbled across the MK (Mary Kate) diet yesterday in a link off PT. Now after more reseach it seems that there are a bazillion MK diets that are different. So screw that i will just make up my own using the thing that appealed to me which was the point system. I dont even like Mary Kate that much anyways. shock horror the ED girl doesnt like MK. I just though the diet that i found sounded good. So anyways im making the diets page now. Xo
-Edit-
I actually just had a super cool idea to incorporate in my diet. this diet will be a money saving one :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh please share your diet! And i was never a big MK fan either :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a fan of mk
    im sorry that her diet is all werid
    cant wait to c what u come up with though

    ReplyDelete