Sunday, January 2, 2011

DIY Detox

Im taking the next 3 days to calm the fuck down! Not from weightloss... obviously i have plenty more to lose... but from the drinking and the drugsies and the binging and purging.
So i ended up going to the music festival on NYD after getting completely stoned the night before. I was so drunk and later i was off my head on E. It was actually a really good day. I liked the music more than i had expected and just had fun.
The day after sucks hairy balls... obviously i was hungover... so i decided to take the rest of the E... bad idea! after 5 hours i thought i would be fine to catch the train home by myself... Wrong!
So paranoid and feeling sick. i swear everyone was looking at me like i was insane. i needed water badly too. So i had 15 minutes waiting for my connecting train so i went on a mission to get earphones for my ipod (they were mysteriously lost) and water. seems like a pretty simple task? No! 90% of the godamn shops were closed for holiday period. i went to coles and iga neither of them contained the listening device i needed. i actually really needed it. i simply cannot do public transport without blocking everything out. especially in the state i was in. I felt like i was going to cry coz i hadnt taken my good drugs in 3 days as they were mysteriously lost too. i found the earphones in a little convenieance shop. where the guy probs couldnt understand what i was saying coz i was babbling on like a crazy cat lady. i ran back to the station to realise id forgotton my water. with 1 minute till my train came i was madly throwing coins at a vending machine.
I got the water jumped to the train and curled up on the seat with my cheapo haedphones that sounded funny but did the job. in that moment i felt like the most accomplished freak on the planet. 1 second later i realised i shouldnt take drugs ever again! EVER!
So my week of letting loose is over and i am on the road to becoming a slighly more sane person again.
I have hapsa other stuff to say but i need sleep so im gona dot point it
- i realised my bestie is also to blame in the whole situation... he is being really selfish, bitchy and immature atm. maybe we just need some time appart to cool down. i could never shut him out completely coz i know his good side as well as his bad. but i am not going to act like a bad person just to spend time with him while he is like this.
- im pretty sure ive put on 10000kgs. i just feel fat. ive been eating really badly coz of being drunk and stupid in general. the detox will change that!
- 100 followers FTW!!!! I love all of you! seriously you guys are awesome... your comments mean so much to me. HUGS all round. XOXO

6 comments:

  1. I´m sorry you felt so bad sweetie, I said many times before I wasn´t drinking or taking drugs again and it didn´t stick, but if you set your mind to it you can do it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a rough day :(
    I'm sure the detox will do you a world of good though.

    And congrats on 100 followers <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got a chance to catch up on your posts. Sounds like a crazy day, but detox is always a liberating process. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need a detox too, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a detox too. I swear my liver and kidney are going to be shot. I still have tonight to go. Then after all of that from the 21st to the 24th I'm out every night because it's mine and my friends birthday. R.I.P organs. You've been good to me ;) haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the detox hun,
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete