Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gastroscopy

So in an hour i will be on my way to get my tummy checked out to see if i actually have a stomach ulcer and to find out how bad it is. Im going under general aneasthetic (sp?) for the first time so im kinda nervous. They put a tube with a camera down my throat and somehow take samples of my stomach for testing. I am supposed to fast 6 hours before but so far ive done about 15 hours without food. So i guess this could be a positive. Ive been told it wont hurt so im hoping the doctor isnt lying. I should get the results in 2 weeks so ill let you know how things go then.
In other news i just got back from Sydney Gay Mardi Gras 2 days ago. The weekend was interesting to say the least. I will update you all on that tomorrow though. I hope everyone is going goos and acheiving their goals. Take care. Xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything will turn out fine, hon :) Take care! xx and rest! <3 -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should go perfectly fine hun! You're well and truly fasted long enough :p How was the Mardi Gras?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. u'll do fine trust me being putunder isnt bad ata ll

    ReplyDelete