Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter

... for some reason at this time of year i go crazy in a bad way. there is no real reason why either. i just get moody and eratic. ive gotta get thru it as best i can.
I ordered pizza for dinner again tonight and again i purge it all. total ingested cals approx 1300 so better than last time. i know im failing on my plan atm but i feel if i keep trying that i will be able to do it and stick to it soon. im am cutting down social actvities from now on... i have to focus on uni and on weightloss... and i know this sounds horrible but my friends are holding me back. eh im a bad person...

3 comments:

  1. You're not a bad person, you're just caught up in a bad situation. Keep your head up. You can definitely get through this. Good luck with your university work. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry that ur in a rut hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way sometimes about having friends. =]xx

    ReplyDelete