Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Golden and Odin

So while i was away my dog Golden died. She had skin cancer.

Here is a pic of her about 2 weeks before we had to get her put down. She has socks on her paws coz they were sore and she kept licking them. RIP my pretty girl.


A week ago we got a new puppy named Odin. He is a border collie x golden retriever. My dad named him after the Norse God of Wisdom and Death. Despite the name he is a happy bouncy little boy who like to turn everything into a toy. Here is a pic of him just being cute and another pic of him chewing the carpet he unravelled.


Anyways so far today i havnt binged or purged and i didnt b/p yesterday either :) im a lil bit proud. Eating some good healthy foods and generally just doing awesome. im seeing the bf tonight so hopefully i can get something at least semi healthy for dinner. oh yeh and i forgot to say my boyfriend got a new puppy too which is Odin's brother. His name is Benson and looks pretty much the same as Odin except one paw has more white.


I have to go meet the boy at work now so il talk to youkids later. Mucho love. Xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous.. I'm so sorry about your beautiful doggy :( It's always so hard losing a pet and I hope you're okay. Your puppies sure are cute, I must say.. And well done on no b/p!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry about ur dog hun but he new one is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they're both gorgeous! Golden has the BEST choice in footwear. Sleep peacefully, beautiful one.

    I hope you have a good weekend <3

    ReplyDelete