Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RRAAAAAAWWWWWRRRR!!!!! Explodes!

Omg blogger just knows how to piss me off.
So im reading everyones blogs like the nice lovely person i am. and then i go to comment. and of course i want to write long comments to show my love and support. and i get a little agravated coz my space key only works when i push it really hard so i have to go back and fix up bits. but thats ok coz my comment will be awesome when i finish and will make someone happy.
Then i go to post and it asks me to sign in... ok blogger i thought i was already signed in as i went to the dashboard to read and comment on these blogs of which i am following but its ok ill sign in again. so i sign in again and NO! for fucks sake!!!
Being persistent i log out then log back in again and go back to write the comment out again and THE SAME THING HAPPENS!!! aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
So everyone who has recently commented on my blog and even some who havnt i have been reading your blogs and ATTEMPTING to comment. its just blogger being a complete twat. if anyone has experienced this problem and knows how to fix it please tell me. kthanxbai

4 comments:

  1. Omg that is exactly what mine does the only way I can comment is when it asks me to sign in I have to unclick the keep me signed in bit and then it finally lets me comment, I thought I was the only one with this problem but I guess I'm not. Blogger really needs to sort this out. Anyway glad you're back though :) Take Care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had this problem, but I ususally use Chrome. I know that Firefox has had cookie issues (and blogger needs those) GAH!

    Hope it fixes soon, if all else fails, google it. Someone else will have had the same problem and may have found a fix.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the same problem and I fixed it simply by switching browsers - I use Firefox now and everything works just fine. Maybe try doing this and hopefully it works for you! :)
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah maybe try changing browsers. And have you tried emptying the cache, and history, and clearing all the internet cookies?

    ReplyDelete