Monday, February 6, 2012

Adrenaline

I dont know why but im super awake and super pumped up for no reason. I really need sleep but i just cant. I only had like 4 hours sleep last night because i was nervous for my job trial today and then i was running around like a crazy waitress for 5 hours. So technically i should be tired.
Anyway the job trial went well, i think. I dont know if i actually have the job yet but im pretty sure i do. I have to call up on Wednesday and talk to the boss and then hopefully i will know whats going on. Im excited for uni to be back on again and holidays to be over, i just hope that i can keep on top of everything. I always tell myself that im going to do so well and study so hard before it starts but then flake out when im actually there. I cant keep doing that though. I have to be more organised if only just for my sanity coz i go nuts when i procrastinate and leave things to the last minute. I need to grow up and act like an adult. Im such a child at heart though thats why it is hard.
As usual im blabbing on about nothing so ima go. Take care everyone. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment