Friday, February 17, 2012

FML with a Chicken Tender.

i seriously feel so digusting and stupid right now. i just ate raw chicken! it was an accident but totally my fault at the same time. I had one of those sudden binge moment when i must eat everything really quickly. well i wanted a chicken sandwich. so i put the chicken tenders under the grill. but i just couldnt wait and they looked done one the outside. half way through eating i looked at what i had bitten and half the chicken was raw! i threw the rest out and purged what i had eaten (which was the plan anyway). can i really actually be that fat as to not know when im eating undercooked meat? fuck! is this some kind of higher power telling me to stop binging and purging. idk but im scared.

1 comment:

  1. That's not "fat" that's "binge mode". We do crazy shit in that headspace. I've picked candy up off the ground and nearly stuck it in my mouth, and I've taken stuff out of the bin and eaten it. We're not exactly sane at those points in time.

    I hope you're ok and haven't been possessed by the ghosts of dead chooks *hugs*

    ReplyDelete