Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I got Stoned Last Night...

and devoured everything :(
its sad because i was doing well for the past days too. staying under 1200 cals. when i finish reading peoples blogs im having a shower and going on a looong walk. i gotta burn it all off and never eat that much again.
Sometimes i feel like a stalker coz i read peoples blogs but hardly ever comment. and many times i dont reply to the lovely people who post on mine. mostly i just dont know what to say and i dont think my comments are of much worth. but i thought i would let you know that i do love reading your blogs even if it seems like im not. Xo

1 comment:

  1. Stalk me baby, there's a tree outside my window. I'll pass out mugs of tea when you start getting cold :p

    Ugh, I wish I had good days to excuse my binges. It's a struggle to stay under 3,000 because somehow eating numbs the misery of being at work.

    I hope you had a lovely walk. Take care, ok?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete