Monday, February 27, 2012

My Tummy Hurts :(

I think i might have a problem with my gall bladder. Ive been getting these stomach pains for about 3 or 4 years now. They usually come when i start losing weight. Anyway i always thought it was a stomach ulcer from purging and such but ive had tests and they were all negative.
So tonight my tummy is hurting really bad and i know ive been purging quite a bit lately so i looked up gall bladder disease and bulimia. Apparently according to this doctor on this website the two are related. There is a diet that is also supposed to help. It looks pretty healthy and you would definately be able to lose weight from it. although it does say to avoid some foods that i like and eat often. like cabbage and cucumber.
So here's the link. http://www.docsmed.com/diet.htm please let me know if you think ir looks any good or is legit.

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck, darling. I do hope you're okay, though I don't know much about it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs*

    Gallstones suck DICK. I have a friend in hospital with 15-20 of them, and they can't give her pain meds coz she's breastfeeding D: She says it's worse than childbirth!

    I hope yours clear up soon without needing surgery <3

    ReplyDelete