Monday, April 9, 2012

Another Easter

Blegh... Easter... one of my most hated times of the year.
I was 8 years ago now that i was in hospital begging them to let me stay there so i wouldnt have to face the outside world.
Ive come a long way since then. Ups and downs and all that jazz. I still remember it every year though, it reminds me that things arent so bad. I nearly cry when i think about that little girl, i was so lost.
Is horrible to say but sometimes i miss those times... when i was broken and all i had was my insanity, i was free to crawl inside my head and be devoured by my sadness. now i am grown up, i have responsibilities, i can no longer allow myself to run away for it would be selfish. i know better now... but i wish i didnt.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-RDqtdK2U&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. I dislike Easter as well. Maybe we should start trying to create new memories at this time of year, to make it positive instead of negative.

    I know it's hard growing up. I often feel the same way. But there's so much we'd miss out on if we stayed in our shells forever.

    ReplyDelete